Laser therapy in dentistry provides patients with a more comfortable dental treatment experience. Using laser dentistry, your dentist can deliver a precise treatment that is more comfortable, quicker, and provides more stunning results.
BENEFITS OF LASER THERAPY
There are several benefits to receiving laser therapy dental treatment.
- Many laser treatments do not require anesthesia, and the recovery time is much quicker than with traditional treatment methods.
- Treatments are more comfortable.
- There is a less potential chance of bacterial infection because laser treatments are so precise.
We offer laser dentistry:
- Soft tissue laser dentistry
Soft tissue treatments include gum reshaping, gum surgery, and muscle attachment improvements.
Procedures such as removing benign oral tumors, regenerating nerves, overcoming sleep apnea, whitening teeth, and treating TMD are also considered laser dentistry treatments. When you use a laser, there is no bleeding involved. The laser cauterizes as it is used.
BENEFITS OF LASER DENTISTRY:
- Proper size and shape of teeth can be achieved
- To remove biopsy for cancer screening
To learn more about laser dentistry and how you may benefit from laser treatment, please contact our practice and schedule an appointment.